Get Ready for IELTS is the perfect course for students who are preparing to take the Academic version of the IELTS exam. It has been specially designed to help lower-level students to `get ready' for an IELTS preparation course.
Get Ready for IELTS provides a firm foundation for lower-level students who are starting out in their IELTS preparation and are working within a band score of 3.5-4.5. The information, advice and practice material will enable students to improve their score and develop the key skills and strategies they need for success in IELTS.
The Teacher's Guide that accompanies the course provides full, detailed support and includes:
* Clear and easy-to-follow lesson plans, explanations and instructions
* Activities to spot-check understanding of key language points and introduce topics
* Pointers on typical mistakes students make and notes on how to correct them in a way they will understand
* Answers to exercises from Student's Book, and model answers for Writing and Speaking exercises
* MP3 CD with material for Listening and Speaking sections from the Student's Book and Workbook
* Audioscripts and photocopiable activities available online
Also available as part of the Collins Get Ready for IELTS course:
Get Ready for IELTS Student's Book
Get Ready for IELTS Workbook
Get Ready for IELTS Online